This learning program is structured on two levels of certifications:
- The KPI Certified Professional – a three days training course focused on developing know-how in working with KPIs. The certification can be obtained by taking a multiple question Certification Exam in the last day of the course.
- The KPI Certified Practitioner – a two days training course meant to improve the practical skills in working with KPIs and developing instruments like scorecards, dashboards and KPI documentation forms. The applied exercises of this course will enable participants to complete a trial run of all the steps required to complete the portfolio which is the basis of the KPI Practitioner certification. The exercises will reflect a complete KPI implementation case study, from project planning to KPI data visualization.
Benefits of Certification
- Have a clear understanding of the KPI management challenges and how to address them
- Facilitate the KPI selection process and establishment of scorecards and dashboards at a functional and organizational level
- Choose the right tools from the KPI management toolkit to maximize the impact of performance management in practice
- Deploy and promote good practice in KPI activation, reporting and visualization
- Provide advice and coach colleagues on the rigorous approach to establish and use KPIs
Who to AttendsPROFESSIONALS INTERESTED IN MEASURING PERFORMANCE
Professionals from different fields, such as finance, human resources, production, logistics, information technology and others, interested in Key Performance Indicators, will acquire the competencies needed to measure the performance of their team, department or organization.
TOP/MIDDLE/LOWER MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONALS
Executives or operational managers, regardless of their field of expertise, will gain the ability and knowledge to measure performance and maximize the value of using KPIs. The tools and resources offered as part of the Certified KPI Professional Training Course enable managers to apply the concepts learned within their organizations, immediately after the course.
PERFORMANCE MEASUREMENT EXPERTS
For professionals like Data Analyst, Strategy Manager, Performance Management Officer or Performance Architect, it is important to develop competencies in measuring performance, especially in terms of KPI selection and data gathering. Usually, this particular audience already has a performance measurement system set in place and the Course offers them the opportunity to learn the best practices used in this field and identify how their current processes and approaches regarding KPIs can be improved.
- Differentiate between objectives, KPIs and initiatives.
- Understand KPI selection in different contexts.
- Apply best practice techniques to KPI selection.
- Document KPIs in a standardized template.
- Learn when and how to use benchmarking in target setting.
- Optimize the KPI activation and data gathering process.
Program AgendaCertified KPI Professional
Day 1: A standardized approach to KPIs
Day 2: KPI selection & target setting
Day 3: Data gathering and visualization
Certified KPI Practitioner
Day 4: Establishing KPIs
Day 5: Monitoring KPIs